Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
02-13-18, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-18 11:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
I have an Axiom 12 with a Airmar ST800 and RV-212 transducers connected. I believe the Temperature function on my ST800 is not working but I am using it for the Speed function. I had hoped to use the RV-212 for the temperature, but I can't find a way to select which transducer pull the temperature from.

When in the RV-212 setup screen it shows the temperature from the RV-212 and it is accurate. The only temperature that will display on the screen is the faulty 104degree temperature I assume from the ST800.

There is a info note on the RV-212 screen that says this is not the system temperature, but I can't figure out how to set it as the system temprature. There is a question mark on the screen, but I tried to click on it and nothing happens. I assumed that it would have opened with some instructions.

Is this something that is in work to be fixed on a later software update or am I just missing how to configure it to pull the temperature from the RV-212?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-18, 12:16 PM
RE: [CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum SalishMermaid,

Unfortunately, the Data Sources feature within LightHouse 3 did not include water temperature source selection. LightHouse II will prioritize instrument water temperature sources over those from a fishfinder. A feature request has been submitted to consider adding water temperature to the Data Sources feature within a future LightHouse 3 software update as well as within the software designed for future MFDs.

Please click here more information concerning feature suggestions.
04-07-20, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-20 07:34 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hey chuck I have this same issue. My airmar transducer is not showing correct temp but I just bought a rvx-1000 with a80464 transducer. Has the software been updated to select which transducer to pull temp from?
04-08-20, 07:47 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Seadub,

While LightHouse 3 software (as of v3.11.42) does not feature temperature data source selection. However instead, within the Fishfinder application page/pane for the 200kHz or 50kHz Channel, select MENU->SETTINGS and then within the Sonar or Transducer tab, you will find option to utilize / not utilize temperature from the transducer.