Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Flush Mounted Axiom
04-04-18, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-18 02:54 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Flush Mounted Axiom
Hi,

I am having 4 Axiom 12" screens installed on my new Azimut, 2 upper helm and 2 lower helm. I have read that the sd card reader is on the back of the unit. How do I install the Navionics Platinum + card chart and any updates since the slot is not visible?

Thanks

OooHaHa
Azimut 50 Flybridge

USCG 50 ton Master
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-18, 03:07 PM
RE: [CA] Flush Mounted Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Ooohaha,

Please click here to view a thread in which I had previously addressed this subject.
04-04-18, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-18 04:03 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Got it, Thanks!

If all my screens are networked, do I only need one card reader? I will have 2 Axiom displays on the fly and 2 Axiom displays at the main helm.

OooHaHa
Azimut 50 Flybridge

USCG 50 ton Master
04-04-18, 04:07 PM
Ooohaha,

Q. If all my screens are networked, do I only need one card reader? I will have 2 Axiom displays on the fly and 2 Axiom displays at the main helm.
A. As long as the MFD to which the Remote Card Reader will connected will be switched ON whenever the other MFDs are operated, then only one card reader will be required. However, should this not be the case, then you may want to consider installing one at each station.