Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Web Browser Available
04-04-18, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-18 11:17 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Web Browser Available
There is no web browser app available on the Axiom App page so far but I found I can access a web browser (not sure which one but it does use tabs) if I open the Spotify app and go to their settings page then press on their web support link. I’m curious, is Raymarine going to actively solicit 3rd party apps (like a web browser app from, let’s say Google Chrome) or will developers need to seek out Raymarine to develop apps that will work with the Axiom.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-18, 12:45 PM
RE: [CA] Web Browser Available
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Tamrow,

Q1. There is no web browser app available on the Axiom App page so far but I found I can access a web browser (not sure which one but it does use tabs) if I open the Spotify app and go to their settings page then press on their web support link. I’m curious, is Raymarine going to actively solicit 3rd party apps (like a web browser app from, let’s say Google Chrome) or will developers need to seek out Raymarine to develop apps that will work with the Axiom.
A1. Please note that the LightHouse 3 software will not be seeking to have the MFD function as a replacement for one's tablet, smartphone, or PC. Raymarine will seek apps which compliment the LightHouse 3 software with respect to maximizing the boating experience of its customers. Please see the other thread which you had posted on this subject for additional information.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply