Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] new here and got my dragonfly 4dv sonar installed...
04-05-18, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-18 09:31 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] new here and got my dragonfly 4dv sonar installed...
and i'll be heading to the lake friday to get it wet hopefully. can someone tell me where i can get maps of my lake for use in my unit. forgive me i'm brand new with raymarine but i've liked what i've seen. if this post is wrongfully placed, moderators feel free to relocate it. also being new tips, tricks and all to get better use of my unit are appreciated.
about me i'm single 62 years old, i just bought last summer a mini pontoon 16 ft. with 40 johnson and trolling motor and i love it. i am retired and disabled from work but i do try to earn my keep as weekend fee collector at cowhide cove on lake greeson near murfreesboro ar. i live onsite from this weekend until labor day week. if any one camps or fishes greeson say hello please.

Do not squander time, it's what life is made of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-18, 09:40 AM
RE: [CA] new here and got my dragonfly 4dv sonar installed...
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rb56,

We would typically recommend that customers consider a Navionics+ chart card for lakes. It is generally recommended that customers use the Navionics Chart Viewer on the Navionics website to determine whether detailed cartography is available for their lake(s). Simply pan the Navionics Chart Viewer to the location of interest in and then range in to determine the cartography detail available for the lake(s) of interest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply