Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Sail Race Features
05-01-18, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-18 04:09 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Sail Race Features
How much longer will it be until the Sail Race Features are restored to Lighthouse v.3???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-18, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-18 02:42 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Sail Race Features
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum joyof10,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing remaining remaining LightHouse II features not yet included within LightHouse 3. Raymarine is currently expecting to conclude its introduction of remaining LightHouse II feature roll-ins by the spring of 2019. Raymarine has not yet indicated which of the approximately quarterly updates will include the LightHouse II's Advanced Sailing features.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
10-11-18, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-18 11:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I see Lighthouse 3.7 is now out. Does the update include the Sail Race Features?

Kyle T. Kievit
Legal Holiday II
Catalina 320 #525
10-11-18, 11:49 AM
Ktklaw,

Negative. Please click here to view the web page addressing the LightHouse 3 v3.7 feature additions.
12-30-18, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-18 01:21 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I'm still hoping the racing features will be added soon. Please bump the priority. I saw a (provisional) schedule which would have ported the LH2 racing capabilities into LH3 by now, which impact my choice to go for Axiom.
Regards
Phil
02-11-19, 03:36 PM
I too chose to go with new Raymarine kit on the basis that the race features would be forthcoming. If the idea was to add them by end of Q1 2019 that would imply they are only weeks away. Can you confirm that is the case?
Thanks
02-13-19, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-19 02:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Lukes

TO update you, the following sail features are planned to be launched in the next software update for AXIOM (LH3 v3.9.x)

Laylines in LH3
Sail steer guidance (Dashboard graphic)
Sailing Dashboard update

This is planned based on current priorities and schedules, notwithstanding unforseen issues.

Regards

Derek
02-13-19, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-19 07:11 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
That is great to hear. Thanks for the update!
02-13-19, 07:12 AM
Hi Lukes,

You're welcome,

In the meantime, please keep an eye on the website for further update details.
Regards
Derek