Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Complete Refit with Axiom Pro 9 and AIS950
05-07-18, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-18 04:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Complete Refit with Axiom Pro 9 and AIS950
Please provide properly matched product recommendations for a complete Raymarine electronics configuration for my sailboat refit.

I'd like the system to include the Axiom Pro 9 MFD in combination with the AIS950. I would also like to include new instruments, (preference for T104 wireless instruments), VHF, radar, and autopilot components.

Finally please provide the proper network configuration recommendations as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-18, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-18 04:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Complete Refit with Axiom Pro 9 and AIS950
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum jasn,

Regarding the autopilot, please specify the length, dry weight of the vessel, and the type of steering system that the vessel is equipped with.

Regarding the VHF radio, will it need to function as a loud hailer as well? Do you require access to the VHF radio at more than one location onboard? Will the VHF radio be monitored or used while MFD is switched OFF?

Regarding radar, a Quantum radome or Quantum 2 radome would typically be recommended for sailboat applications. Are you interested in the Doppler collision avoidance technology supported by the Quantum 2 radomes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply