The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Updating NAV System
05-12-18, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-18 03:56 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Updating NAV System
Dear Folks,
I bought a boat, build and equipped in 2009, from a Russian fellow that is equipped with a E80 plotter, various instruments like LOG, Depth, WIND, Radar etc., with other words a everything that the sailer and navigators likes. All is connected with SEAtalk and also connected to an industrial PC with touch screen at the navigation table.
The PC used to work with Windows XP and spoke Russian language only. So for safety reasons we installed a new modern industry PC running on Windows 10.
Intrestingly I am getting the GPS and depth etc running on the RayTech 6.2 but I can't get the E80 connected. I can get no connection between the PC and the Plotter, I cannot read out the maps and display them on the PC although the plotter is switched on an displays everything correctly.

I cannot find the correct IP address for the PC to connect to the Plotter.
Who can help, please?
Are the instruments and the plotter also to be updated?
Any idea?

Many thanks for your assistance.
Kind regards,
Sail147
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Updating NAV System - sail147 - 05-12-18 02:55 AM
RE: [CA] Updating NAV System - sail147 - 06-09-18, 05:30 AM