Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] ES127 Screen Size
05-18-18, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-18 10:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] ES127 Screen Size
I have two ES127 MFD's on my boat. The master unit is split into 4 screens, Radar, Chart, Fish Finder, and Weather.

Does Raymarine plan to have a software update that would allow me to change the size of the screens displayed? I would like to shrink the screen size for radar , fish finder and weather and enlarge the chart ( I use this screen to show a larger view to the path, so I see if I'm approaching a turn) that is displayed on this MFD. I am running Lighthouse 2, V19.03 software on the units.

I reserve the second MFD for viewing the other functions that the system offers, but mainly run the chart

Thanks for any info.

Bob Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-18, 10:50 AM
RE: [CA11] ES127 Screen Size
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bob,

As no future LightHouse II software updates are planned, this feature will not be supported by MFDs running LightHouse II software. However eS-Series MFDs and gS-Series MFDs may run LightHouse 3 software. LightHouse 3 v3.4.66 included the feature which you have inquired about. As you have alluded, MFDs running LightHouse II software and MFDs running LightHouse 3 software may not be installed within the same Ethernet network.
05-28-18, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-18 08:36 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks for the information, Bob
05-29-18, 08:36 AM
You're welcome.