The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] I70 Dangerous Targets Alarm always reboots turned ON
05-21-18, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-18 10:21 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] I70 Dangerous Targets Alarm always reboots turned ON
Hello,

I'm looking to stop this annoyance;

At end of day the boat is tied up I will turn off all navigation equipment on my yachts 24V panel, the next morning I turn the Nav equipment on preparing to leave, everything loads up and the I70 has forgotten my selection to have dangerous target alarm OFF and begins sounding the alarm because I'm in a harbour/ anchorage surrounded by AIS targets, unless i've raced through the menu to select dangerous targets OFF already (if you're too slow the alarm sounds and you're back to square one), the buttons are near destruction because I do this once or twice a day. I have no use for the I70's AIS alarm, I would set the alarm on the MFD if required.

Surely the I70 has memory, it can remember a preference such as depth displayed in feet or metres?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] I70 Dangerous Targets Alarm always reboots turned ON - PByacht - 05-21-18 05:46 AM