Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighthouse 3 - Axiom Pro: How do I move App Icons
05-24-18, 08:34 PM
Lighthouse 3 - Axiom Pro: How do I move App Icons
I have a new Axiom Pro with the latest Lighthouse 3 on it. On my eSeries screens with Lighthouse 2 on them, I can move the App tiles/ icons around to customize which App tiles/ icons show up on panels 1, 2 and 3.

How do you do this with Lighthouse 3? When I push and hold App tiles/ icons I get a popup menu to customize it, but not to move it. I'd like to take the 4-6 most commonly uses Apps and put them next to each so that I don't have to scroll back and forth.

Any suggestions? This was a feature in Lighthouse 2 and I hope it hasn't disappeared in Lighthouse 3.

Thanks!
Todd
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-18, 10:49 AM
RE: Lighthouse 3 - Axiom Pro: How do I move App Icons
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Todd,

LightHouse II's Homescreen customization menu include a Swap feature permitting one to quickly moving Homescreen page icons between the Homescreen's three panels. LightHouse II also permitted the page icons to be edited to support the desired number for application panes and assignment of the desired applications to each pane. While LightHouse 3 software (v3.4.66) at the time of this response supported the latter Homescreen customization feature, it does not yet support the Swap feature. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update. Until such time as this has been implemented, it would be recommended that the page icons be edited to suit one's operational needs.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply