Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] Axiom 7 - network error - SPx5
05-29-18, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-18 12:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 7 - network error - SPx5
I'm in process of adding a new Axiom7 to my boat, however when I go to add transducers to the Axiom it displays the error "Manually selecting source of Depth is not supported while the following devices are on the network: SPx5 S/N: 0000000." My autopilot is an SPx5 with a p70 head - I'm able to update the firmware on the Axiom, on the p70, and on my i70 to make sure they are all up to date - however - I'm guessing the SPx5 also requires an update? Is this the cause of my error? Is there a way for me to update?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-18, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-18 12:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 - network error - SPx5
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum sgloster,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. You will find that it includes a solution to the data source selection issue raised. Please additionally click here to view a FAQ addressing when the Data Source Selection feature should be used and when it need not be used.

Axiom MFDs cannot be used to update the software of autopilots designs preceding the Evolution autopilots. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing options for updating devices when the system does not include a MFD which will support updating a device's software.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply