Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] e120 classic question
07-24-18, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-18 12:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] e120 classic question
My e120 classic will display 4 or 5 items in the Databar depending on the size of the items selected. I am able to build a Databar with many more items. Is there a way to scroll the Databar or is adding additional items an exercise in futility?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-18, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-18 12:13 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] e120 classic question
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum GPBaker,

The Databar feature may not be scrolled. The number of data items which may be displayed within the Databar feature is dependent upon the data items chosen, or more specifically, the amount of Databar space required for each of the chosen data items. When seeking more space within the Databar, I typically recommend that user's consider editing the Databar to remove the Transducer Status data item. The only other way of viewing more data items on the MFD's screen would be to display the desired data items within Data Panel of a Data application page/pane.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply