The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro
07-11-18, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-18 07:33 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro
I installed the Microsoft wireless display adapter that Raymarine referenced (Microsoftwireless display adapter Miracast V2). I set up the Axiom to connect at power on. I also selected "Connect on power-up" in the setup section. I connected to the device and it worked. The question that I have is there a power up sequence that must be followed? I.E. Do you power up the TV and adapter first and than the Axiom display or do you just the opposite Axiom first and next the TV/adapter?
I have installed the latest Axiom Pro software that is on the web today.
I have also noticed another problem today. With the system powered up everything was working fine. after about 2 hours sailing the TV lost the Axiom display. What was on the TV was the initial power on welcome screen showing that the system is ready to connect. The Axiom was still powered on. We waited for about 30 minutes and the system never reconnected.
Any thoughts

Thanks
George
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro - george123 - 07-11-18 05:55 PM