Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro
07-31-18, 06:03 PM
RE: [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro
Well Tom I did some additional testing today on the boat. I moved the WD out from behind the TV so that it is visible in front so there should be no interference. I took my cell phone with a wifi analyzer app installed and measured the signal level at the TV. I next moved up to the helm and did the same measurement and there was very little difference. I next connected my cell phone to the WD at the helm and it connected fine. I next took my Laptop with window10 and it connected fine. I next connected the Axiom pro at the helm to the WD. It did take long to connect compared to the two other devices mentioned above.

There is definitely a system power up sequence. You must turn on the TV/WD first and than turn on the Axiom Pro with the "connect on power on" selected in the Axiom Pro.
After everything connected I did another test by turning off the TV/WD and waited a few minutes. The Axiom Pro was stilled powered up. I next turned the TV /WD back on and waited 20 minutes. The Axiom never reconnected. I believe this will be an issue for people by having them follow this power up sequence.
Could you please have one of the engineers try this to confirm what I have seen. I just want to eliminate a possible defective Axiom Pro system.

I also update the Axiom Pro with the July release as well as updating the WD with the latest Microsoft display release before I did any testing today.

Thanks
George
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro - george123 - 07-31-18 06:03 PM