Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro
09-17-18, 04:16 PM
RE: [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro
I went to the boat today and made some measurement. I rested my phone on top of the helm display that is the data master and connected the display to the TV down below. I turn on the wifi app. On my phone and recorded the signal. (LOOK AT PICTURE 305).You can see the signal just dropped for no reason and I lost the TV display. It did not reconnect when the wifi came back. I had to manually reconnect as you can see in the photo.. I restarted the same test see what would happen. LOOK AT the next photo. The signal dropped again but this time the TV did not disconnect (image 815). Very strange.
I next started a test with the phone at the master at the helm. Left it there for a few minutes To get a good signal level. I next moved the phone down below next to the TV. ( photo 733). This will give you signal level info.
To keep my customer happy I set up the system so that theslave system down below which is 8 feet from the TV will be the device that will connect going forward. I have asked him to tell me if he has any problem with this setup.

This was an interesting day of testing.

George

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Miracast with the Axiom Pro - george123 - 09-17-18 04:16 PM