Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Transferring screen capture images on network
07-24-18, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-18 01:04 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Transferring screen capture images on network
I have three Axioms in my boat. Axiom 12 surface mounted at helm serves as Data Master. Axiom 9 surface mounted on helm that provide a display. Finally, there is an Axiom 7 at the bow mounted on a Ram mount. The bow Axiom is connected to the trolling motor transducer. All three Axioms are connected to a Raynet network. I usually collect screen images on the Axiom 12. My problem is accessing the sd card those images are saved to. I would like to get the images saved to (or moved to) the Axiom 7 on the bow. The sd card in that unit is easy to access.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-18, 01:20 AM
RE: Transferring screen capture images on network
I'm sorry to say that there's presently no way to do that in Axiom. We generally recommend that installers fit a remote Card Reader to the accessory port of the Axiom that's most commonly going to be used for recording screenshots, video or backing up waypoint data in order to avoid having to constantly go to the rear chart card reader. Parts A80440 or A80218 would do the trick (A80440 has 1 full-size SD slot and a USB socket, A80218 has a pair of MicroSD slots.)

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
07-27-18, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-18 08:49 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Tom, I have the remove Card Reader on order.
07-29-18, 09:02 PM
No problem.
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.