Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Password for Axiom 7
07-27-18, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-18 01:46 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Password for Axiom 7
I can't find the network password on my axiom. on the setting/this display menu all I get is;
Starting page
External keypad
Quantum Radar
Reset
Screen shot
Clear pairings Factory Reset.

Any idea how I can obtain the password? the Axiom network is showing on my iPad, I just need a password.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-18, 02:10 AM
RE: Password for Axiom 7
Hello David,

That looks like you may have very early software in your Axiom. The current software is Lighthouse 3.6, I think you might have as early as 3.0 (support for the Raymarine remote apps was added in 3.1.) You can check your version on the Getting Started tab in Settings, and if the software is old then you can update it either the over-the-air update process using a Wifi hot-spot (easiest, will need to download around 1Gb so be careful if using a portable hotspot/phone) or by downloading the software from http://www.raymarine.com.au/software-upd...-axiompro/. Update instructions are on the same page.

Every new update adds features and fixes issues so we always recommend keeping up-to-date.

Tegards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply