Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] c90w screen resolution
09-03-18, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-18 02:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] c90w screen resolution
When I turn on my c90w, I see only half part of the Raymarine logo. When boot is completed, I see only the quater of the information. It is like the c90w start with wrong resolution.
After 3 to 5 turn off and on, it normally back with correct resolution. Is there something I can do to fix this problem ?
Thanks in advance, jeff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-18, 02:39 PM
RE: [CA11] c90w screen resolution
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jeff,

Based upon the symptoms reported it is quite possible that the MFD is suffering from a failure of its internal circuitry. If not operating with the latest available Raymarine product software update (v2.35), then it would be recommended that the MFD's software be updated to address the reported symptom. Should the MFD be running v2.35 software and exhibit the reported issue, then it would be recommended that a Factory Reset be commanded to address the reported symptom. Unfortunately, should the Factory Reset not correct the reported issue, then it would be necessary to consider replacement of the MFD, as Raymarine's Product Repair Centers can no longer service C/E-Series Widescreen MFDs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply