Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DM] [DM11] Pairing RMK-10 with Multiple Axioms
09-06-18, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-18 08:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DM11] Pairing RMK-10 with Multiple Axioms
I have three Axioms on a RayNet network connected through a switch. The RMK-10 is also attached through the network and is powered. Axiom 12RV and Axiom 9 are at the helm, an Axiom 7 DV is installed at the Bow. I was able to pair both Axiom units at the helm by going to Setup/This display/External keypads: Pair keypad. I was then prompted to press a button on the RMK-10 and each unit was paired. When, I tried to do this on the Axiom 7 DV at the bow, there was no listing for External keypads. What am I missing. All three units are running the same version of software (newest) and a Factory Reset has been tried.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-18, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-18 08:53 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [DM11] Pairing RMK-10 with Multiple Axioms
Hi StriperMemories,

Have you confirmed the AXIOM 7 is recognized by the other displays?

You can verify if the AXIOM recognizes the other units by going to Settings from the Home screen > Press network, then view the list of displays networked to that display.

- Dave
09-07-18, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-18 08:54 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
It turned out to be a simple solution. When you go to Settings/This Display, the Pair Keypad button is not displayed. When you press the Down Arrow key, it is not displayed on the next screen. Instead of using the Down Arrow key, you can use the touch screen to scroll down. When you advance the screen in that manner, the Pair Keypad button is visible!
09-10-18, 08:54 AM
Thanks for posting the hint.