Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ST-80 Maxiview
09-10-18, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-18 08:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] ST-80 Maxiview
I have an ST-80 Maxiview that is dying. It is on a instrumentation pod along with a ST-80 Masterview, ST-60+ wind, ST-80 Compass. Can I buy something to replace the ST-80 Maxiview with something similar? Replace the ST-80 compass with something similar to the ST-80 Masterview?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-18, 09:04 AM
RE: [CA11] ST-80 Maxiview
Welcome the Raymarine Forum jbestjr,

Please note that ST80 instruments are no longer supported and as such have not been tested with Raymarine's current lines of instruments. If replacing all ST80 components within a system, it would typically be recommended that an iTC-5 Analog Instrument Transducer Converter and at least one i70S Multifunction Instrument Display (MFID) be installed onboard. Bridging of data between the SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone which will be created and the SeaTalk bus featuring ST60+ instruments may be accomplished via a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter which will be installed as part of the system's SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply