Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] lake level adjustment
09-13-18, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-19 07:37 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] lake level adjustment
Hello,
I tried searching for a thread on this but could not find one.

I have an Axiom 9 running Navionics+ maps. Can you tell me if there is a way to adjust the overall lake level on the maps when lake levels drop? For example on my lake, it is about 7ft down from what my navionics map shows, so I would like to make an adjustment for this difference so the map would show 7ft less than it does now, so a 14ft depth that is actually reading 7ft would show 7ft.

Thanks
Geoff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-18, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-18 11:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] lake level adjustment
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Geoff,

LightHouse 3, LightHouse 2, and Dragonfly software do not presently support application of a lake level offset from full pool. A feature request has been logged to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update and within future product designs. In the interim, you may want to consider increasing graphical indicator (MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTHS->DEEP WATER FROM) to be equal to the sum of your safe operating depth + the depth offset from full pool). Shallow water will be colored blue, while safe water will then be colored white.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
09-13-19, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-19 07:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi, I also purchased an Axiom 9 and was disappointed to learn that there is not an option to adjust lake water level with Navionics maps like in the Navionics app on tablets. Is there a way to achieve water level adjustments with a manual tide setting in Lighthouse? Either way, I just wanted to put another vote in to prioritize adding a water level adjustment feature in a future revision of Lighthouse!

Thanks, Andy
09-13-19, 07:51 AM
Andy,

Thanks for the product feedback and your comments have been noted. Unfortunately, the alternative feature which you have inquired about (i.e. manual tide adjustment) is also not supported.