Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CA] [CA11] LH3 logging and exporting of log file
09-19-18, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-18 12:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] LH3 logging and exporting of log file
Dear Raymarine devs,

I would like to suggest adding the following features with the goal to export the data for offline race sailing performance analysis:
1. Logging of NMEA sensor + GPS data over extended period of time (couple of hours to 2 days)
I have seen a similar request (from july 2017) for diagnostic purpose but I suppose that usage is somewhat limited in time:
http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=3646

2. Possibility to log all NEMA messages or decimated/filltered rates of 0.1s, 1s or 10s
3. Downloading of log file to portable device via SD card or preferably through Wifi or Bluetooth after race.
4. Finally bidirectional NEMA to WIFI gateway to enable realtime logging directly on PC using CAN file format. This will allow a software to provide realtime performance analysis by comparing current sensor data to polar data.

I am aware that devices allowing these features exist on the market but on a small sail boat with a small battery and limited budget having these features in the axiom 7 will be extremly usefull!

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-18, 12:29 PM
RE: [CA11] LH3 logging and exporting of log file
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum sailshade,

Thanks for the feature suggestions. They will be logged accordingly.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply