Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9
09-25-18, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-18 01:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9
What does one of the data points, TTZ, stand for ?

What do the two blue arrows on the compass rose stand for in the Navigation dashboard function? One has wavy lines and the other two arrow heads.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-18, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-18 01:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Carl,

Q1. What does one of the data points, TTZ, stand for ?
A1. I am not aware of any data item titled TTZ. Should you have meant TTG, then this is an acronym for Time To Go. Both TTG to the waypoint being navigated to as well as route TTG data items are supported. Should you have actually meant TTZ, then please attach a screen snapshot to a response to this thread show the TTG data point which you have referenced.

Q2. What do the two blue arrows on the compass rose stand for in the Navigation dashboard function? One has wavy lines and the other two arrow heads.
A2. Details concerning the data displayed within the Navigation dial of the Dashboard application is specified within the Navigation and Sailing dials section of Chapter 12.1 Dashboard app overview of the LightHouse 3.6 Advanced Operation Instructions. The referenced section of the ightHouse 3.6 Advanced Operation Instructions included images of these dials and annotations specifying the data which is presented within them.
09-29-18, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-18 04:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
There is a TTZ. It the last data on the edit list. I would send you a photo but I don’t know how.

Maybe it’s leftovers over from a race countdown clock as in Time To Xero?
10-01-18, 08:26 AM
Carl,

Please attach a screen snapshot showing the data item which you have referenced. Screen snapshots (png files) may be saved to a microSD memory card which is present within the MFD's memory card reader. The Take Screenshot feature is accessed from the MFD's shortcuts menu (POWER->TAKE SCREENSHOT).
10-01-18, 03:45 PM
Carl,

TTZ - Battery charge (for electrically propelled boats). That explains why I had a bit of difficulty locating the data item. A feature request will be submitted to consider adding this acronym to the list of those displayed by the MFD and or used within its Advanced Operations Guide.