Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Light control module
10-02-18, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-18 06:24 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Light control module
I recently purchased an ES78... e70265-nag. I bought it for its capabilities of converting my boat to electronic switching. What is the recommended switch control module? Where can I find it? How much are they? I’ve had trouble locating the correct one for this console. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-18, 07:54 AM
RE: [CA11] Light control module
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jaredlightfoot13,

Raymarine's MFDs running LightHouse II and LightHouse 3 software are designed to support Emipirbus (a third party) digital switching systems. This feature was primarily intended to support OEM yacht builders who would in turn build fairly large digital switching systems into their vessels. The OEM yacht builders would in turn be responsible for designing and producing the Empirbus files required by the MFD to support this feature. This capability would typically be considered to be cost prohibitive for a vessel refit. That said, it would be recommended that Empirbus or a dealer of its products be contacted for pricing and information concerning designing and producing the required files for integrating the Empirbus system with the Raymarine MFD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply