Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Download
10-11-18, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-18 09:49 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Download
Hello, I bought a regular 32 GB MicroSD to download Brazilian Raster chart and I followed all the instructions, after all it not works on my device dragonfly, what I need to do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-18, 09:53 AM
RE: [CA11] Download
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum tiagowinter,

How did your microSD card come to be populated with the Lighthouse_id file shown within your directory listing? Did the LightHouse Manager download the chart directly to your 32GB microSD or were the charts copied to the 32GB microSD memory card from another microSD memory card. Finally, what version of Dragonfly software is installed within your Dragonfly display?
10-18-18, 10:08 AM
How did your microSD card come to be populated with the Lighthouse_id file shown within your directory listing?

Previously I inserted my micro sd card on Raymarine Series A in another bout, after this automatic writed Lighthouse_id

Did the LightHouse Manager download the chart directly to your 32GB microSD or were the charts copied to the 32GB microSD memory card from another microSD memory card.
I downloade directly to my 32GB.

Finally, what version of Dragonfly software is installed within your Dragonfly display?

I don´t know, but I bought my drangonfly brandnew 2 years ago.
10-18-18, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-18 10:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
tiagowinter,

The Dragonfly display within your supplied photo is that of Raymarine's earliest model of Dragonfly display. The software which was initially produced for these early models of Dragonfly displays (both 6 and 7 inch) did not support LightHouse charts. The currently installed version of software within Dragonfly displays is specified within the Limitations of Use dialog which must be acknowledged each time that the Dragonfly display is switched ON. It is recommended that your Dragonfly display be updated with the latest available Dragonfly software (v12.20 at the time of this response). The software update, detailed instructions for installing the software, as well as the history of Dragonfly software updates may be found on the Dragonfly Software web page.
10-22-18, 09:44 AM
Dear Chuck, I did perfectly the upgrade version, following the photo but still cant use the Brazilian chart.
10-22-18, 12:13 PM
tiagowinter,

When initially introduced Dragonfly displays supported only Navionics cartography. When updated with the latest available Dragonfly software update, Dragonfly displays will support not only Navionics cartography, but also C-Map and LightHouse cartography. The Chart application pages/panes of the Dragonfly displays have a Chart Selection feature (OK->CHART SETTINGS->CHART SELECTION) which must be configured to use the LightHouse Charts which you have purchased when desiring to view the LightHouse Charts. Based upon the screen snapshot which you have provided, it appears that the Chart application feature has not been configured to display your LightHouse Charts ... instead, it is configured to display Navionics charts.
11-06-18, 10:56 AM
Dear Chuck, thank you for all support! my Dragonfly in runing perfect with new chart, thank you again.
11-06-18, 11:12 AM
You're welcome.