Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CA] [CA11] es128 wifi software update / throughput on LH3
10-22-18, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-18 01:05 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] es128 wifi software update / throughput on LH3
I am running LH3 on the es128 and enjoying the improved and fast graphics.

However I am not sure if the wifi software update feature is still forthcoming, or if I just can't figure out how to do this on the es128 with LH3. In the LH3 manual it shows that it is in the app section, but that is only available to the Axiom devices from my understanding.

Can you let me know if it is available (it does not show in the LH2 to LH3 missing feature list) and if not, if it is on the list of topics to be added?

Same question for the wifi throughput when using an iPhone/ipad connected to the es128 with RayRemote and sharing the internet connection from the es128 with the iPhone/ipad.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-18, 01:32 PM
RE: [CA11] es128 wifi software update / throughput on LH3
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Pkjv,

As of LightHouse 3 v3.7.x, Raymarine has not yet implemented support for commanding software updates or sharing an Internet connection from an eS/gS-Series MFD w/LightHouse 3 software using the MFD's Wi-Fi communications interface. As these features are presently tied to the Apps feature of LightHouse 3 (limited to Axiom MFDs) running on Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs, it is recommended that eS/gS-Series MFD owners lacking an Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD within their systems who desire these features or Theyr Weather not upgrade beyond LightHouse II v19.03 until such time as this feature may be implemented. Such capability has been logged as a feature request. LightHouse 3 v3.7.x for eS/gS-Series MFDs presently supports use of the Raymarine apps. The MFD's Wi-Fi settings and Mobile App Access configuration settings may be found within the This Display tab of Settings (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY).

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply