Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Can't view heater hours of RD418D on eS78.
10-24-18, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-18 10:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Can't view heater hours of RD418D on eS78.
Hi!

I have RD418D connected to eS78 with Lighthouse 2 v19.03 software, it works absolutely fine, but I can't find a way to view heater hours.

All the tutorials suggest going to diagnostics screen and pressing the self test result button, but when I go to diagnostics screen and select my radar I can only see firmware versions and seatalk hs ip, the only button available saves the data to sd (I've tried to look in the saved files, they have the same data from the screen).

Is there a way to read heater hours from my radar?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-18, 11:13 AM
RE: [CA11] Can't view heater hours of RD418D on eS78.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dci,

Unlike the radar self test diagnostics of the hsb/hsb2/SL Pathfinder Series Radar Displays and earlier MFD designs, the diagnostics features of MFDs running LightHouse II and LightHouse 3 (as of v3.3.70) did not report information concerning magnetron heater hours. Raymarine technicians have access to advanced radar debugging software which provides access to magnetron heater hours and additional advanced radar debugging data. Unfortunately, this advanced radar debugging software is not made available to end users.
10-31-18, 10:21 AM
Is it called "Heat Count Timer" in that software?
11-01-18, 09:09 AM
DCI,

The answer to your last question is yes.