Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Sync Radar to Chart
10-26-18, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-18 11:47 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Sync Radar to Chart
I have an Axiom MFD. When I set a split screem page (Chart/Radar), how do I sync the two so if I zoom in/out on one screen, the other screen will match? Thank You.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-18, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-19 01:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Sync Radar to Chart
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum HBSteve,

Radar Sync and Chart Sync features have not yet been introduced into LightHouse 3 software. These features have been logged as LightHouse II to LightHouse 3 gap features and are being considered for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update. It is expected that most, if not all, remaining LightHouse II gap features which will be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
09-02-19, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-19 01:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
From what I can tell this feature is not in the software yet. I looked and could not find it.
09-09-19, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ayacht,

As you have suggested, Radar/Chart range synchronization has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update (LH3 v3.10.42 as of the date of this response).