Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Microtalk with Raymarine tacktick
11-13-18, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-18 09:24 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Microtalk with Raymarine tacktick
The information on the microtalk is not clear on whether it can be readily networked with the tack tick system. I purchased the cruising set a few years ago that included the T122 with wind, depth/speed displays and want to interface this with seatalk so I can read this information on my es7 chartplotter. I also have the EV100 in this set-up and autohelming on wind angle would be an extra bonus if possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-18, 09:29 AM
RE: [CA11] Microtalk with Raymarine tacktick
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum tartan33_can,

The Raymarine Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway‎ has indeed been designed and introduced for the purpose which you have stated. More precisely, the Raymarine Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway‎ is designed to be interfaced as a spur to the system's powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone to which the eS7 MFD and Evolution autopilot components have been interfaced as a spurs. Doing so will indeed make wind data available to the MFD and autopilot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply