Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius radio
04-29-16, 12:36 PM
Sirius radio
I recently bought upgraded my multi function display from a C 80 to the new Es Series.
I have a separate switch to turn the Sirius radio on, and can hear the advertisement channel from Sirius.
When I try to connect the multi function display, it cannot locate the radio and has no signal.
No sure how to resold this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-16, 02:17 PM
RE: Sirius radio
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Fcampana,

While the SiriusXM Satellite Marine Weather app of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD is supported in conjunction with a SR150, SR6, SR100, or SR50, the SiriusXM Satellite Radio feature of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD is dependent upon the MFD being interfaced to a SR150, SR6, or SR100. Unlike the Sirius Radio feature of the C-Series Classic MFDs, the SiriusXM Satellite Radio app of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD is not compatible with a SR50. Should you have a SR50 and desire Sirius Satellite Radio onboard the vessel, then you may want to obtain a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner for your boat's SiriusXM ready stereo head unit. Alternatively, the SR50 may be replaced with a SR150.

Should the MFD be interfaced to a SR150, SR6, or SR100, then please respond accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply