Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG11] Temperatur PGN 130316 implementation
01-18-19, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-19 01:17 AM by Peanpe.)
[DG11] Temperatur PGN 130316 implementation
I really hope for an update for the AXIOM / i70s displays, where the PGN 130316 (Temperature, Extended Range) will be implemented.
The background is the integration of existing N2K exhaust gas temperature sensors for visualization and alarming of the exhaust gas temperature on the engines data page of the MFD/ i70.
Exhaust gas temperature monitoring is by far the safest way to reliably monitor the rawwatercooling and some other important parameters of diesel engines.

Is there any real chance in near future?
I really like my Raymarine MFDs, but my engines are far more essential and expensive to. Otherwise I´d have no choice but to look for instrumentation that supports this.

With best regards from the island of Rügen

Claus

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Dreams are the beginning of everything ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-19, 07:59 AM
RE: [DG11] Temperatur PGN 13026 implementation
Hi Claus,

I have referred this request for additional features in the AXIOM software. I have forwarded this to our product managers for their comment and revert to you when I have an update.
Kind regards
Derek
09-11-19, 05:39 AM
RE: [DG11] Temperatur PGN 130316 implementation
HI Peanpe

This request is still with our product management team and at this time we do not have a date for whether this will be implemented.

Please monitor the Raymarine website for updates which will identifythe launch of new features

Regards
Derek