Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] LH2 and LH3 on same network?
01-09-19, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-19 02:22 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] LH2 and LH3 on same network?
I currently have 2 eSeries MFD's One at the nav station, the other at the helm. Can I install a new Axiom unit at the helm, and still have access to HD Radar, Charts, Autopilot control etc. from either display? One vendor tells me no, the other tells me yes. I have all Raymarine gear, with network switch to share radar/data.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-19, 02:39 PM
RE: [CA11] LH2 and LH3 on same network?
Welcome back the Raymarine Forum Hg1,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. In a nutshell, this would be possible if the eS-Series MFDs will be updated with latest available LightHouse 3 software which is supported for both eS/gS and Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs (i.e. LightHouse 3 v3.7.70 at the time of this response).

With respect to the Autopilot Controls feature of LightHouse 3 software, the system must feature an Evolution autopilot. Accordingly, should the system feature an earlier generation of Raymarine autopilot, then it would be necessary to command the autopilot via the autopilot's control head. All autopilot modes (Auto, Track, Standby, Vane Mode, etc.) would continue to be supported, but all interactions associated with changing mode or adjusting the autopilot configuration settings would need to occur via the autopilot's control head.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply