Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] cmap
01-11-19, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-19 10:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] cmap
I have an A67,it came with no charts . I purchased a navionics card and registered it and works no problem USA and Canada. I also purchased a
USA cmap card and registered it and it says unlocked. When I put that card in it see's the card and I uncheck the navionics card and check the cmap card and then says access denied . What's up?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-19, 11:50 AM
RE: [CA11] cmap
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum mechone1,

Which version of software is presently installed within your MFD? Please additionally take a photo of your C-Map chart card's label and attach the photo to your response.
01-30-19, 08:43 PM
software is 19.03 is what it came with , I believe that is the latest.

I purchased 3 new I50 instruments and new evolution autopilot , hooked up to my old c80 which has radar. I purchased the A67 in order to be able to update the new equipment which I was just sent info to update the evolution, hopefully the a67 can do this. Attached is a pic of the cmap card
01-31-19, 09:20 AM
mechone1,

C-Map supplied Raymarine with two basic types of C-Map Essentials chart cards. These chart cards were included in Raymarine Dragonfly bundles and a/c/e/eS-Series MFD bundles. Those C-Map Essentials chart cards having the suffix "DGF" in their product ID were exclusively for use with Dragonfly displays. Those C-Map Essentials chart cards having the suffix "MFD" in their product ID may be used with MFDs or with Dragonfly displays. It is recommended that the C-Map Essentials chart card be returned to the party from whom it was purchased and that a C-Map 4D chart card providing coverage for the waters to be navigated be purchased from an authorized C-Map dealer.