Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] MFD e125-e127 to Vesselview 1.5 Cummins
01-17-19, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-19 02:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] MFD e125-e127 to Vesselview 1.5 Cummins
For the experts and gurus, I need your advice, I have a Raymarine electronics (e125 and e127) on my boat and Cummins QSB5.9 engines with SmartCraft vesselview 1.5 displays, I am looking for a cable or interface or the way to connect the SmartCraft vesselview 1.5 with the Raymarine system in order to see the engines information on the MFD. I contact the company where I placed the original purchase of the SmartCraft vesselview, but they don’t sale it, can you tell me what I need, we’re to buy it,
I searched in this blog but I have not found the specific solution.

Thank you in advance for your advice and your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-19, 03:13 PM
RE: [CA11] MFD e125-e127 to Vesselview 1.5 Cummins
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Seakab,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. As indicated within this FAQ, a NMEA 2000 engine gateway would be required to support the end which you are seeking. As you have specified that the engine system supports Mercury Marine's SmartCraft technology, it will be necessary to interface Mercury Marine's SmartCraft to NMEA 2000 Engine Gateway between the engine system and a spur socket within the powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone used by the marine electronics. It should be noted that some VesselView displays are designed to additionally function as a SmartCraft to NMEA 2000 engine gateway and as such will feature a NMEA 2000 communications socket. If so, then the VesselView display's NMEA 2000 communications socket may be interfaced to a spur socket within the SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone used by the marine electronics. Raymarine offers the A06075 / 39.4in (1.0m) DeviceNet Female to SeaTalkng Spur Cable to support connecting third party NMEA 2000 devices to a spur socket within a marine electronics NMEA 2000 backbone which has been constructed from SeaTalkng networking components.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply