Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons
01-15-19, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-19 11:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons
Hi - new Axiom 9 owner here with a question :)

So over the weekend I spent a lot of time creating my pages and settings with the custom overlays I would like to use. By default they were created on the far right homescreen page.

Once I got everything the way I wanted, I deleted the default app pages that come with the unit. I assumed my newly created custom app pages would migrate to the initial home screen but they did not.

So now every time I power up, I have to scroll right to see the App Icons. So my question is:

1 - Is there any way to drag my App Icons to different home screen pages? If no,
2 - Is there a way I can copy my overlay & Page settings so if I have to re-create my screens, I can just "Paste" the overlays, instead of having to add them 1 by 1 all over again?
3 - if the answer to both the above questions is NO, can this feature be added in a future update? I really hope I didnt waste 2hrs!

Thanks in advance!

Peter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-19, 01:17 AM
RE: [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons
Hi Peter,

You can't move Homescreen apps in current software - I'm sure this will come, as it did for Lighthouse 2 - but you can tell the display to always start on the right-hand page, or a particular app, in Home > Settings > This Display > Starting Page. You can also save display setup, including page layouts, in Home My Data > My Files > Import/Export > Save Settings.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
01-16-19, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-19 08:10 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons
Thanks for the prompt reply!