Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Error msg on MFD Repeater
01-15-19, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-19 11:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Error msg on MFD Repeater
Hello,

My name is Felipe and I´m engeneer of Marine Express Brazil, we are distributors of Raymarine and recently we installed a system with 2 MFDs, one Axiom RV and other Axiom display (Only repeater). On Axiom 12 RV the fishfinder showed all images with no problem, but the repeater is not showing any image and a strange msg appear, I could not find any solution on manual, Could you help me? Please see attached the message.
The system is connected by Raynet/Raynet cable and SeatalkNG Network.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-19, 12:08 PM
RE: [CA11] Error msg on MFD Repeater
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Felipe,

It is recommended that you verify that the software within both MFDs has been updated with the latest LightHouse 3 software for Axiom MFDs (v3.8.97 at the time of this response). If so, and the problem persists, then the reported message may indeed be indicative of insufficient power being supplied to the MFD, depleted batteries, or batteries which are in need of replacement. As power to the MFD is dependent not only on voltage, but also upon current, it is recommended that all power connections to the MFD be verified to ensure that wire of the appropriate gauge has been utilized, that crimp connectors have been properly installed, and that all power and ground connections from the MFD through power distribution panels, terminal strips, etc. to the batteries are free of corrosion and tight. If so, and the problem persists, then it would be recommended that the vessel be connected to shore power or to a battery charger, that its batteries be permitted to attain a fully charged state, and that afterwards and while still connected to shore power or to the battery charger, that the system be tested again. Should the problem persist thereafter, then it would be recommended that the MFD on which the error was reported be repaired or replaced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply