Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CA] [CA11] Compatible UAV models
01-28-19, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-19 11:20 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Compatible UAV models
I know that posts dated back to August 2018 have specified that only the DJI Mavic Pro UAV models are officially compatible with Axiom and Axiom pro.

But I have found several articles on internet claiming that Axiom models are also compatible with DJI Spark and DJI Mavic Air models, among other in this article:

https://www.boatingmag.com/drones-for-boats

Is this information correct?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-19, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-19 01:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Compatible UAV models
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Maxim!,

Axiom UAV Drone Compatibility (Updated December 2019)

Raymarine’s Axiom UAV App brings integration between select DJI drones and our Axiom family of multifunction navigation displays.

As of December 2019 the list of compatible DJI drones includes:

• DJI Mavic Pro (Requires LightHouse 3.6 or higher)
• DJI Mavic Pro Platinum (Requires LightHouse 3.6 or higher)
• DJI Mavic 2 (Requires LightHouse 3.9 or higher)
• DJI Mavic 2 Zoom (Requires LightHouse 3.9 or higher)

Raymarine’s Axiom UAV app has not been certified for use with any other models of DJI drones including Spark, Mavic Air or Mavic Mini.

Raymarine is dedicated to continuous product improvement, so additional models may be added in the future. The latest edition of the LightHouse 3 Advanced Operating Handbook will always have the most up-to-date listing of compatible drone models.

Should additional UAVs be added to this list in the future, then this section of the LightHouse Advanced Operation Instructions will be updated accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
02-26-19, 09:40 PM
Hello,

Is there any updated info on when the Axiom will support the Mavic 2 yet?

I ordered one, and, after reading this, realize I may need to return it as soon as it arrives and buy the older Mavic Pro. :-(
02-27-19, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-19 01:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum geekedupfl,

The latest information on compatible MFDs may ALWAYS be found within the latest edition of the LightHouse 3 Advanced Operating Handbook. See my earlier response this thread.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.