Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Create your own shortcuts / Multiple screen setup
02-17-19, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-19 10:31 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Big Grin [TG11] Create your own shortcuts / Multiple screen setup
It is currently quite clunky to get out of an app (say playing a song in Spotify) and back to the sonar page you were previously looking at (at least 4 button presses). It would be great to be able to customise a shortcut so that I can access the most used pages from a quick pop up menu.

In addition to controlling the brightness jointly, it would be great to set up screen setups on the master that have customised views for multiple screens (in my case 3 screens). This would enable the data displayed on all three screens to be changed to the desired pattern with the press of one button.

I appreciate that this is being a bit pedantic as the above settings do not take that long to achieve, but I believe they would be good features to include as the software continues to be developed.

Thanks
RiskyReels
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-19, 09:51 PM
RE: [TG11] Create your own shortcuts / Multiple screen setup
Thanks for the feedback, RiskyReels. We always appreciate it.

We have implemented something like your first idea on our new Element displays, which have 3 configurable shortcut keys. Having it as a pop-up is a nice idea.

I'll feed both of your points back to product management for consideration in future software.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply