Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Engine Maintenance Alert - Reset?
04-28-20, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-20 03:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Engine Maintenance Alert - Reset?
I have an Axiom MFD connected to a 2010 Yamaha F250.

Lately i've been getting an engine maintenance Alert that 100hr service is due.
I'm not able to reset this with my gauges because they're the older style gauges.

I've been told I should be seeing a Yamaha app in the Axiom and there is a maintenance area there where I can reset the maintenance interval. However, I do not see the yamaha app even though I have the engine type set to Yamaha in the settings.

I have Lighthouse version 3.11.42
command link 6YG

help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-20, 04:07 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Engine Maintenance Alert - Reset?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Nick,

Detailed information concerning the Yamaha app may be found within Chapter 13 Yamaha app of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions. In order to utilize the Yamaha app, the MFD must be operating with the latest available LightHouse 3 software (v3.11.42 at the time of this response) and the Yamaha CommandLink or CommandLink2 bus must be interfaced to the marine electronics backbone via Yamaha's 6YG-8A2D0-00-00 engine gateway ... other engine system gateways will not support use of the Yamaha app. Please additionally note that the Yamaha system cannot additionally include Yamaha's CL7 Gauge. Should the above listed requirements have been satisfied, then the Yamaha app will be unlocked / accessible. Should the system believe that these requirements have been satisfied then one of the Homescreen's icons may be change from launching the app which it has been currently assigned to launch, and instead launch the Yamaha app. Use of advanced features such as the engine reset which you have discussed should only be undertaken with the advice your Yamaha technician / dealer. Detailed information concerning Homescreen customization may be found within Chapter 5.4 Creating / Customizing an App page of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply