Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Navionics chart updater for online update
10-07-19, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-19 10:15 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Navionics chart updater for online update
I have Navionics 44XG charts installed in a Ray Axiom 12, as well as 45XG in an external card reader. MFD is flush installed. I want to update the card online that sits on the back of the MFD without removing the MFD each time from the pod for upgrading. Navionics chart installer for PC cannot be installed in Axiom. What to do? Do you have any app in progress that can be installed in Axiom?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-19, 03:21 AM
RE: [LW11] Navionics chart updater for online update
Dear stig,

Thank you for your post.

You can sync the Navionics boating app with the chart plotter and this have the feature to update your cartography charts and sonar live charts. This app will provide the functionality you are wanting.

Please go to http://www.navionics.com for further details about the process on the Navionic Boating app ans required subscriptions.

Many Thanks
Louise
10-17-19, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-19 08:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Louise

The Navionics app requires that I pay my newly purchased card once more, which I think is wrong. what do you think?
10-22-19, 07:46 AM
Dear stig,

I would send an email to info@navionics.com with your query regarding any subscription fees.

Many Thanks
Louise