Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom Pro Fish Finder Alarm
04-01-19, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-19 07:53 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Axiom Pro Fish Finder Alarm
Hi,
Does the axiom pro rvx have a fish finder alarm? Old e120 classic does, can't find it anywere in the manual. Very important sonar feature.
If if don't have it, will this feature be available on the next software update?
If not sure on the next update, is there somewhere I can make a request.
Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-19, 07:54 AM
RE: [LW11] Axiom Pro Fish Finder Alarm
Dear Fish On,

Thank you for your query.

Lighthouse 3.8.105 does not have the function of a fish finder alarm, only the shallow and deep water alarm. It is scheduled for release with our software engineers but I can confirm the time frame at the moment.

Many Thanks
Louise
04-02-19, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-19 12:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
OK great. Will wait for the software update as I just purchased a complete axiom pro system to the 9's. Nice to have a fish alarm as a audio aide as there are times were trolling, watching the horizon, or getting a drink. When the alarm goes off, its nice 2 know 2 watch the fishfinder and to be on alert.
Also, with my older E120 classic's, everytime we drifted over a wreck, and there was fish on the wreck, as soon as the fish alarm went off, it was like clock work on getting hooked up!! All part of Raymarine's motto hunting under water experience.
04-04-19, 07:46 AM
Noted.