Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] RCR-sdusb
10-12-18, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-18 08:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] RCR-sdusb
Hi I have an Axiom12 and might fit an RCR. Clan you tell me which I need and what connects to on the Axiom thanks Mark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-18, 08:36 AM
RE: [CA11] RCR-sdusb
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Sealion,

Raymarine gS-Series MFDs and Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs are each compatible with the following USB remote card readers:
- A80440 RCR-SD/USB Card Reader: features one SD card slot (may be used with a microSD adapter sleeve) and a USB socket
- A80218 RCR-2 Remote Card Reader: features two microSD card slots
03-31-19, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-19 08:37 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Ok, this clarifies the different products. Where can I find the mounting template for the Axiom SDUSB RCR? I need the dimensions including depth.

thanks,
04-01-19, 08:43 AM
Papa Ralph,

Q. Where can I find the mounting template for the Axiom SDUSB RCR? I need the dimensions including depth.
A. The mounting template may for the RCR-SDUSB may be found with the mounting templates for the other Axiom MFD accessories via Raymarine's Manuals and Documents web page. Please note that the mounting template does not include mounting depth information (approx 3.7").