Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Mast Mounting for Older instruments like ST60+
04-13-19, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-19 03:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Mast Mounting for Older instruments like ST60+
Hi There,
I'd like to mount my ST60+ speed instrument and perhaps also a ST60+ Graphic display on my mast so they can be better seen by all the crew.

Do you know if Raymarine or any other manufacturer ever made a bracket for mast mounting of older instrument displays like the ST60+?

Do you have any ideas where to get or how to make a suitable bracket to mount one or two of these type of instruments on the mast?

There are brackets out there built for Maxi, Dual Maxi or Race Master type instruments, do you know if these could be adapted to fit the ST60+ type instruments?

I will need to enclose the rear of the instruments to keep them dry and any suggestions on that would also be appreciated.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

regards
Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-19, 09:27 PM
RE: [TG11] Mast Mounting for Older instruments like ST60+
Hello Dave,

Sorry for the delay replying. You may already have an answer, but in case not:

We (Autohelm) made mast-mount pods for the ST50-vintage instruments but they weren't brilliant and we didn't attempt to do so for newer displays. Navpod and Scanstrut are the two manufacturers I commonly refer people towards for custom installation solutions such as this.

https://navpod.com/products/?product_cat...=0&model=0

https://scanstrut.com/products/marine/scanpod

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
05-05-19, 01:53 AM
RE: [TG11] Mast Mounting for Older instruments like ST60+
Thank You