Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] New sailing future for Axiom Pro
04-18-19, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-19 10:03 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] New sailing future for Axiom Pro
Good afternoon,
I just updated my Axiom 12 pro to v3.9.46 and I cannot use the new sailing feature because there is no polar pre setting for my boat, or even any similar catamaran, though Lagoon 400 is considered one of the top popular catamaran models in Europe and in North America.

I will be very happy if you would help me with the Raymarine Axiom Pro chart plotter.
In attachment it’s the polar diagram for lagoon 400 Catamaran.

If only one of the options “Fixed Angles “ is working, which numbers are better to use in the Settings for Upwind and Downwind angles according to my diagram and my boat type (catamaran)?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards
Victor

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Lagoon 400 polar diagrams.pdf (Size: 35.22 KB / Downloads: 364)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-19, 08:34 AM
RE: New sailing future for Axiom Pro
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Smart555,

Q1. There is no polar pre setting for my boat, or even any similar catamaran, though Lagoon 400 is considered one of the top popular catamaran models in Europe and in North America.
A1. Per the Laylines Settings section of Chapter 8.4: Laylines of the LightHouse 3.9 Advanced Operation Instructions, if your vessel’s make and model is not available, contact:polars@raymarine.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply