Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Itc-5 not working
04-28-19, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-19 06:05 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Itc-5 not working
Hi Louise, thank you for the reply. I have attached a schematic of my system

the indicator lights on the itc-5 are as follows:

depth, constant green
speed/temp, fast intermittent. green
wind, slow intermittent. green

i am running the latest software and the depth transducer is in the water

I had the whole system running fine when i laid it out on my living room floor about a month ago. it is now installed on my boat.
i found a thread on wind voltages and the readings on the wind instrument are within the parameters
the a75 mfd occasionally has bouts of constantly rebooting itself and it is getting a constant 13.0 volts

when i goto set-up/system settings/data sources/wind. i get the following error message:

the following devices are preventing data source selection
ISO(55 d5 7c e7 00 8c 8c c0) CAN (43)

i occasionally get the same error message with depth

the wheel pilot appears to work fine on track mode
the log/temp appears to work fine
the depth can be erratic at times ie. it will show a depth of 8 feet when i am in 300 odd feet of water

i have tried taking the i70s of the network and running it as a stand alone and the wind is still the same, not working

i have run the mfd as a stand alone of the network and it still has bouts of constantly rebooting itself and occasionally freezes completely and i have to switch it off at the panel to reboot it. i have a navionics card in it and thought that might be the problem, so ran it without the card and the problems are still the same

i will have to go and sweep the cabin sole now as there are tufts of my hair all over it.

cheers

Rob

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[LW11] Itc-5 not working - spycatcher - 04-26-19, 09:37 AM
RE: [LW11] Itc-5 not working - spycatcher - 04-28-19 10:01 AM