Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Itc-5 not working
04-29-19, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-19 06:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Itc-5 not working
Hi louise, thank you for your help in this matter, it is driving me crazy. Also i am supposed to be heading off on a long trip at the end of the week, the crew is all lined up.

I am a retired computer/network engineer, i thought when i retired all my network headaches would be gone, not so :-(

The devices and software versions on the network are:

Raymarine a75 mfd. Vers 19.03-00036
Raymarine p70s. Vers 3.07
Raymarine i70s. Vers 3.11
Raymarine acu 100. Vers 2.23
Raymarine ev-1. Vers 3.01
Raymarine itc-5. Vers 1.12
Raymarine ais 650. Vers 040200.02.02.00

There are no third party devices connected to the system.

The mfd is connected to the internet via wifi and when i ask it to check for software updates, it searches and then shows a message saying all systems are up to date.

The crosses on the first 5 way are a terminator and blanking plug

The ais 650 is the CAN(43) which seems to be causing the error message. I switched it off and removed it from the network but no change.

I installed the anemometer as per the instructions in the booklet about a week ago, so there has been no time or rain for any water ingress.

Ref. Your suggestion of getting a raymarine engineer involved. I have just spent thousands updating to this raymarine system, everything was bought new within the last 3 months, so i am reluctant to be spending any more money unnecessarily.

PS. I also tried connecting it as in the attached pic, it was just the same

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[LW11] Itc-5 not working - spycatcher - 04-26-19, 09:37 AM
RE: [LW11] Itc-5 not working - spycatcher - 04-29-19 02:15 PM