Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DH11] C80 rotary control click
04-27-19, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-19 10:42 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DH11] C80 rotary control click
Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem with C80 rotary knob. Scrolling works fine but I'm not able to go further with a click. Is there a workaround? Ok button returns to menu.

Regards,

Jani Eriksson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-19, 10:46 AM
RE: [DH11] C80 rotary control click
Hi Jani,

From your description, it sounds like the rotating bezel is operational and the central OK button operates, but the top, bottom, left and right operation of the inner keypad does not operate?

Please refer to this link for more information, please note that the trackpad is no longer available from Raymarine as a spare.

Regards
Derek
04-29-19, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-19 07:16 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi,

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I was a bit unclear. The rotary knob works for scrolling (turning) but pushing the knob gives a click but nothing happens. Which means I can not go further in the menu. Other rubber buttons work OK.

Regards,

Jani
04-30-19, 07:19 AM
Hi Jani,

Thanks for the feedback, it sounds like the rotary control trackpad assembly is faulty, I can only suggest returning it to one of the main Raymarine service centres, please see our website for further details, please click here .

Regards

Derek