Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom range rings
05-14-19, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-19 03:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom range rings
Looking at buying a new chart plotter (Axiom) is there a way to get range rings smaller like the ones on my existing E120 plotter. The smallest ring on the Axiom is 1/16 nm - 377 feet, my E120 goes down to 1/32 and 1/64 nm. 188’ and 91. I use these rings when anchoring. On the Axiom the only way I can find to see how close I am to other boats is to move the curser to get a range.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-19, 03:23 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom range rings
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum voyager47011,

The currently supported innermost range ring is limited to the range which you have specified. A feature request will be logged to consider reducing the range of the innermost range ring to 0.01nm within a future LightHouse 3 software update.'

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
05-14-19, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-19 07:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Will this update work with a Navionics card for use in Mexico?
05-15-19, 08:05 AM
voyager47011,

The range rings feature is applicable to all supported cartography types, irrespective of the geographic area supported by the chart card. Should Raymarine elect to include the requested feature within a future LightHouse 3 software update, then it would likewise be supported for all supported cartography types, irrespective of the geographic area supported by the chart card.