Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum 2 purchase/install questions
05-21-19, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-19 02:52 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum 2 purchase/install questions
I currently have Axiom MFD installed last year and want to replace an the old Autohelm radar currently on the mast. A few questions: 1) Assuming I purchase the Quantum 2, can I use the existing radar mount? see picture 2) Since there is power going to the current old radar, would I be able to splice into it and attach the Quantum power cord? 3) Assume Quantum 2 radar is compatible with my Axiom MFD that I purchased last year using WIFI as I don't/can't run wires to the MFD at the helm.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-19, 03:05 PM
RE: [CA11] Quantum 2 purchase/install questions
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Pat,

Q1) Assuming I purchase the Quantum 2, can I use the existing radar mount? see picture
A1) Yes

Q2) Since there is power going to the current old radar, would I be able to splice into it and attach the Quantum power cord?
A2) Yes.

Q3) Assume Quantum 2 radar is compatible with my Axiom MFD that I purchased last year using WIFI as I don't/can't run wires to the MFD at the helm.
A3) Quantum and Quantum 2 radomes are compatible with all Axiom / Axiom Pro / Axiom XL MFDs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply