Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Flir m132 -clear cruise feature
05-29-19, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-19 09:32 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Flir m132 -clear cruise feature
Hmm. You should have 'Camera Motion' in between 'ClearCruise' and 'Page Settings'. This menu is where you turn on/off the Surveillance Scan, for example, and has been incorporated in the software from very early on in LH3.

The menus are dynamically-generated depending on what hardware is detected and what other configuration options are chosen, and we have come across cases where they might not be correctly displayed after a software update. I would suggest backing up all of your data and settings (Home > My Data > Import/Export > Save My Data / Save Settings) and then doing a factory reset (Settings > This Display > Factory Reset) and see whether the menu appears correctly then.

Would you mind coming back to me to let me know whether this solves the problem, either way?

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Flir m132 -clear cruise feature - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-29-19 01:28 AM